Spring is almost arrived.

I went to visit family for Easter and everything was in bloom! There were trees bursting the sweetest pink and white blossoms and daffodils and violets were all over lawns.
Unfortunately this valley is behind in the seasons, which means a few more weeks of brown.

In the mean time I am lusting over pretty spring dresses. I have gotten to be even more of a dress person lately. Although skirts have always been my preference.

Here are just a few I want terribly.

Florals


Isaac Mizrahi Floral Wrap Dress

BCBG Max Azaria Strapless Dress

Rachel Pally Sleeveless Dress

Chaundry Floral Print Cotton Dress

Colors


Isaac Mizhrahi Taffeta Dress

Green Plaid Shirt Dress

JS Boutique Jersey Dress

Rachel Pally Jersey Dress

Linen Split Neck Dress

Soft ruffles


Jovovich-Hawk wrap dress

Helena Eyelet Dress

Ruffle Elbow Sleeve Dress

Vivienne Tam White Ruffle Dress

Bib Yoke Shift Dress

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the floral dresses for spring, I've been eyeing all the lovelies so enviously! You're lucky to get any Spring. Living in England, means a week of nice weather-tops! I can't wait to go home to NY in the summer. How I miss warm sunny days in cute little dresses.
s.i. michaels said…
Wow, this is quite the set. It's hard to pick a favorite but I'm really loving the eyelet and the shirt dress (if it was a solid color, it'd be first on my list.)

Popular Posts