Looking for the PERFECT one

So the last thing I need to do in the living room is replace the love seat. Its mauve and horrible and huge and ick.
I really want to replace it with a nice sized chaise lounge. The love seat does not get alot of use besides James lounging on it to watch TV.

I have been searching online for weeks and it is so hard to find something I like in my price range.

We are trying to spend around $300. I want something that can seat two people if we have company. Which means only one arm and no sloping seat.

And before you mention it, of course I am watching craigslist. I have seen a few I liked but they always end up being an issue.

These are styles I like, so if you know a good place to find something like this slightly less pricey let me know!


West Elm $750


Macy's $900


Raymour & Flanigan $800


Crate&Barrel $800

Comments

Popular Posts